New and Improved Merchants Land at Philadelphia International Airport
Philadelphia, PA June 24, 2011
PHILADELPHIA — June 22, 2011—The Philadelphia Marketplace Food & Shops at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) recently added and renovated several exciting food and retail options. Additionally, passengers can expect more openings later this year.
New and improved offerings include:
• Eat at Joe’s (Renovated, Concourse B) – in a classic diner setting, enjoy burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches.
• Good2Go (New, Concourse E) – offers passengers pre-packaged, freshly made sandwiches, salads and fruit.
• Philly Steak & Gyro (Renovated, Concourse C) – serves award-winning Philly steak sandwiches and other local cuisine, including hoagies and roast pork served on freshly baked bread.
• Vino Volo (New, International A Terminal West) – sip and eat in the upscale wine bar and tasting lounge, offering a wide variety of wines and sophisticated small plate dishes.
• XpresSpa (New, Concourse D) – relax in the full-service spa with massages, manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and reflexology treatments.
“These merchants will give our passengers even more options when it comes to shopping and dining, and there’s still more to come in 2011,” said Clarence LeJeune, President of the Philadelphia Marketplace Food & Shops.
ABOUT MARKETPLACE PHILADELPHIA MANAGEMENT LLC.
MarketPlace Philadelphia Management is the manager of the food and retail program throughout Philadelphia International Airport. The award-winning food and retail program consists of stores and eateries throughout all seven terminals at Philadelphia International Airport. The airport features more than 160 in-line stores, restaurants and services, plus more than 30 specialty retail units. MarketPlace Philadelphia Management is the local management company for MarketPlace Development, a Boston-based retail development firm that partners with airports and airlines to develop, lease, and manage airport retail programs. MarketPlace is an affiliate of New England Development, a full-service development company based in Newton, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.philamarketplace.com. Follow us on Twitter @phlfoodandshops and become a fan on Facebook.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Photos of PHL’s Good2Go, Philly Steak & Gyro and Vino Volo are attached to this email.
For MarketPlace Philadelphia Management
610-768-3700 ext. 308
MarketPlace Philadelphia Management